BRUTAL RESONANCE: PHASE ONE Out Now!
Brutal Resonance is proud to announce their first free compilation BRUTAL RESONANCE: PHASE ONE which can be downloaded above. Beginning off as a competition held between February 18th, 2016 and March 18th, 2016, over forty different musicians submitted tracks to be featured on the industrial/EBM/dark-electro gathering. Our staff handpicked and voted for twenty of their favorite submitted tracks to be included on the compilation for purpose of quality over quantity.
The tracks on the album are presented with their favorite tracks first and continuing downward. However, there is no one bad track on the album'; from the start with Microwaved's cover of "Obsession" all the way down to Lights Out, God Help Me's dancefloor killer "All Will Drown", BRUTAL RESONANCE: PHASE ONE is an infectious assortment of music to listen to in the dark.
Brutal Resonance would also like to extend their hand and thank EVERYONE for supporting the webzine throughout the years and for making this compilation a reality. Without our fans following us, without the support, and without you helping spread our name, this would have never happened. Again, thank you for everything you have done, and enjoy this little gift from us to you.
-Steve (Co-Editor of Brutal Resonance)
01. Microwaved - Obsession (ft. Jeff Scheel of Gravity Kills and Tara Saavedra of Violette Syn) -Animotion Cover-
02. Monomorte - The Men (Covenant Cover)
03. Infy - Vanishing
04. Fragile Gods - City of the Dead
05. Nightcrawler - Voodoo 6.
06. SCAR 21 - Promises
07. Aaron Dictor - All Systems Go
08. Abbey Death - The Outside
09. Chaos Research - Morgaine
10. Walk Onto Sun - Prince Of Lies
11. Blitzkrieg Baby - Cannibal Commando
12. Leather Predator - Leather Predator
13. 3Logit - Limits
14. Andreas Rund - Arplanet
15. Droid Sector Decay - Pleasure Come
16. Kiss Is Kill - Communion
17. OBSZÖN GESCHÖPF - Lesbian Killer
18. Programmable Animal - The New Babylon
19. Cynical Existence - Wasteful Scum
20. Lights Out, God Help Me - All Will Drown
Apr 29 2016
I've been writing for Brutal Resonance since November of 2012 and now serve as the editor-in-chief. I love the dark electronic underground and usually have too much to listen to at once but I love it. I am also an editor at Aggressive Deprivation, a digital/physical magazine since March of 2016. I support the scene as much as I can from my humble laptop.
Share this review